POWERLIFE - Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on New Vehicles*
Just follow your manufacturer's maintenance schedule and recommended service visits and your POWERLIFE will pay for any powertrain repairs for as long as you own our vehicle. Now that's a reason to come back!
FREE First Maintenance Visit
Includes 1 complimentary oil change and 1 tire rotation.
$500 Trade In Guarantee
Have all your service performed with us and we will guarantee your vehicle will be worth at least $500 more at trade-in time.
FREE 30,000 Mile Inspection & Appraisal
72 Hour Exchange Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, bring it back within 72 hours of purchase with no more than 100 additional miles and you can exchange it for another vehicle in our inventory of equal value and mileage.
$250 Best Value Guarantee
Find a lower advertised price within 5 days on the same vehicle with the same benefits and options and we'll refund you $250.
*Excludes A/Z/X/D-Plan sales. Excludes Diesels, and Commercial Vehicles Sales/Use. Following vehicles are excluded: Hybrids, Roush, Shelby GT, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT350R, F-150 Raptor, Transit and Transit Connect.
Customer Responsibilities: All manufacturer's recommended maintenance at scheduled intervals be performed, keeping all receipts of such services. Complimentary 30,000-mile inspection MUST be performed to keep Powerlife contract valid.
WHAT is COVERED
1. ENGINE: All internal, lubricated parts. Cylinder Block; Cylinder Head(s); Harmonic Balancer; Timing Chain, Timing Belt, Balance Shaft Belt, Gears, Pulleys, Guides and Tensioners*; Oil Pump; Intake and Exhaust Manifold; Engine Mounts. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part; Cylinder Barrels, Timing Chain Cover, Valve Covers, Oil Pan and Rotor Housing.
2. TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE:
MANUAL TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internal, lubricated parts. Flywheel; Transmission Mounts; Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: Transmission Case, Oil Pan and Transfer Case.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION/TRANSFER CASE: All internal, lubricated parts. Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Transmission Mounts. Torque Converter if internally damaged. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: Transmission Case, Oil Pan and Transfer Case.
3. DRIVE AXLE (FRONT/REAR): All internal, lubricated parts. Drive Shafts; Axle Bearings; Drive Axles, Stub Axles, Tripod Joints; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints and Boots; Locking Hub Assembly. Drive Axle Housing if damaged due to the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part.
4. SEALS AND GASKETS: Seals and Gaskets on all covered parts.
5. TAXES AND FLUIDS: State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids as required as part of a covered repair.
*Some VEHICLE manufacturers recommend that the Timing Belt
be changed and other service performed at specific intervals. YOU must follow YOUR VEHICLE manufacturer's
recommended maintenance guidelines as outlined in YOUR VEHICLE owner's manual
in order to keep YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY valid.
See section "B. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES" in this LIMITED WARRANTY for more